Control Valve Repair and Maintenance Services
SVI Industrial is a turnkey service provider for all your control valves and actuators. Contact us to see how our independent repair company could help you reduce your costs and increase plant efficiency.
How SVI Industrial Can Help You
SVI Industrial offers both shop and field diagnostic and control valve repair services. By utilizing “Bench Mark” diagnostic equipment, we can input your control valve’s configuration information, run baseline tests, then provide detailed documentation that will show the valve’s performance. This information can be used to determine if your control valve needs minor instrumentation calibrations or possibly a major overhaul.
On the repair side, our highly skilled and trained valve technicians can perform minor control valve repairs from simple re-packs to major overhauls including complete rebuilds to the control valve body assembly, actuator, and instrumentation. SVI Industrial also has experienced in-house machinists and certified welders to refurbish valve trim and make body casting repairs when necessary. SVI Industrial owns and operates (7) mobile repair shops equipped with lathes, mills and test equipment to allow turnkey repairs on our customers’ plant sites. Using our portable field machining equipment, our machinists can resurface gasket landings and re-thread washed out valve bodies eliminating the need to remove the control valve body from the pipeline.
After all repairs are made, including re-stroking the control valve and actuator assemblies and re-calibrating instrumentation, our valve techs will perform “as left” control valve diagnostics to document and then verify that the valve’s performance is within acceptable parameters.
We have the expertise and ability to service and repair all components of your control valve, including the actuator. Our technicians are factory trained in actuator repair. We can service and repair welded in-line control valves without removing them, and when necessary, our technicians are highly experienced in the removal, repair, and reinstallation of these control valves. Because of our extensive specialty machining capabilities, we can also fabricate new jackets for those beyond repair and retrofit upgraded instrumentation (including new tubing installation and final calibration). Our control valve repair service capabilities are endless, allowing us to provide turnkey solutions for all of your control valve needs.
SVI Industrial is the only authorized repair facility for BHDT products in the United States.
Why partner with SVI Industrial for control valve maintenance and repair?
- We repair and service all brands including BHDT, Fisher, CCI, Sulzer, Masoneilan, Jamesbury…
- Independent control valve repair company (SVI does not represent any manufacturer)
- No stake in selling parts
- Repair of cages and plugs first
- Savings: Repair vs. Replace
- Labor rates are significantly lower than the OEM
- Climax VM8000
- Inline gasket landing area repair
- Seat replacement
- Full-service valve repair
- Turnkey repair of valve and actuator – Factory trained in actuator repair
- Repair of welded in-line control valves
- Removal, repair, and reinstallation of in-line control valves
- Custom fabrication of jackets
- Retrofit new instrumentation to include new tubing and final calibration
- Benchmark diagnostic equipment
- 7 mobile machine shops
- Portable machining equipment