Over the last decade, our industrial welding services and fabrication services have grown significantly to offer a variety of shop and on-site welding, fabrication, and installation services to complement the full range of specialty engineering services that we provide.
SVI Industrial utilizes a quality control system that meets the highest industry standards. Our team of welders and engineers are committed to quality, efficiency, and reliability in order to provide you with the most innovative and outstanding service in the industry. We hold NBIC, “R” and ASME “S” and “U” certifications. Each welding technician is highly trained and certified in accordance with ASME Section IX requirements.
When it comes to
We offer a variety of industrial welding services to complement the full range of services that we offer including:
- Welding and fabrication of unjacketed and jacketed piping assemblies
- Welding and fabrication of bolt-on pipe heating systems
- Repair and modifications of code-stamped heat exchangers and vessels.
- Heat exchanger repair and re-tubing.
- Carbon steel, stainless steel,
nickel-alloyand titanium pipe fabrication and installation.
- CoCr “Stellite” and other hard-facing overlays.
- Field installation and repair.
- Confined space welding.
- Fully jacketed valves.
- Turbine exhaust stack repairs, installation, and modification.
- Welding and fabrication of piping assemblies.
- Repair and modification of code-stamped vessels.
- Custom design and engineering of piping systems.
- Custom machining in our shops and on-site.
At SVI Industrial, our certified welding technicians and professional engineers are committed to delivering quality workmanship and outstanding service that is unparalleled in the industry. We have the expertise and resources to tackle any task you may require no matter how large or small. Each project is customized to your individual needs. We have the capability of performing all services in any of our shops or on-site with our seven fully stocked mobile repair units.
We are a one-stop source for all your specialized engineering, welding, and industrial fabrication service needs. This allows you to conveniently collaborate with only one contractor and one point of contact for your entire project, therefore reducing your workload and cost of operations, while increasing the reliability of your plant equipment.
Contact SVI Industrial today to learn more about our industrial welding and fabrication division and the full range of specialty engineering services that we offer.