Our comprehensive range of power plant inspection services to support your plant noise control and engineering needs include:
- Greenfield power plant noise modeling support with turnkey equipment specification to meet permitted guarantees for the owner or EPC.
- Gas plant stack inspections per ASCE Class I and II standards to annually review CT inlet/exhaust system condition and proactively plan preventive maintenance for repair or replacement of components or systems, promoting high unit availability, and safety.
- Drone inspections for oil and gas plants provide thermal imaging of systems to safely identify problem areas.
- Surveys to analyze a site’s noise footprint and prioritize noise control opportunities. If third party validation is required, Sound works with an extensive list of acoustical consultants who specialize in industrial noise control.
- Engineering services to support mechanical, structural, and acoustical analysis and design for systems. Support options include CFD analysis for flow modeling, FEA analysis for component durability, thermal civil support for foundation analysis, laboratory acoustical performance testing, structural analysis, and drafting services in 3D solid modeling software.
- For end users, Sound acts as an extension of the engineering group to help maintain operation goals.