Many of today’s existing SCR systems have been in operation for years. Through practical hands-on experience, SVI Dynamics offers a complete array of SCR optimization services to evaluate and improve the operation of existing SCR systems.
SVI Dynamics has in-depth experience in the design, supply and optimization of SCR systems for both combined cycle (CC) and simple cycle (SC) power generation assets. SVI Dynamics has a unique skillset because of its experience with all major HRSG, gas turbine, and SCR manufacturers.
Onsite SCR Services
- SCR Inspections
- NH3/NOx distribution Testing
- AIG Tuning
- Ammonia System Inspections
- Temperature/Velocity Distribution Testing
- Stack Testing
- CO/SCR Catalyst and AIG Cleaning
- Catalyst Replacement
- SCR Construction Management
SVI Dynamics provides in-depth evaluation of existing CO and SCR systems including the following:
- CO/SCR Catalyst Testing and Management
- Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Modeling
- Operating Data Analysis
- Ammonia System Evaluation
- Structural Analysis
- Equipment Redesign/Upgrades
- Equipment Specification Development
Commissioning & Installation
SVI Dynamics is a full turnkey provider from assessment through design, installation, and the commissioning of air pollution control systems. SVI Dynamics has in-house labor as well as a network of union and non-union labor throughout the US and Canada. Our seasoned construction management teams are well-versed in SCR equipment installations and upgrades.